Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I Miss...

your pretty/handsome faces...
(this blog caters to both
male and female readers)
being at the cabin...
blogging.

We will be there this weekend with a group.
I can hardly wait.
Of course, we have thought about food!
As we were preparing the menu
and shopping lists,
I thought that I would share one of
my favorite fall recipes
that we will be serving.

Roasted Red Potatoes with Bacon and Cheese

Makes 8 servings, 2/3 cup each.
Prep: 15 min Total: 1 hour 10 min.

1/2 C BBQ Ranch Dressing
1/2 C Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/4 C Bacon Bits
2 lbs. small red potatoes, quartered
1 T parsley


Preheat oven to 350.
Mix dressing, cheese and bacon bits in a large bowl.
Add potatoes; toss lightly.
Spoon into lightly greased 13x9 baking dish;
cover with foil.
Bake 40 minutes.
Remove foil; bake an additional 15 minutes or
until potatoes are tender.
Sprinkle with parsley.

We will be serving this with Smoked Brisket!
YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment