Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday Evening Post

Wishing we were somehow there with you again!
Uh-huh, we are still in Amarillo.
I stood in the back yard a couple of days ago and wished real hard that I would be there.  For a brief moment, I thought the wind might just carry me off!  Then, in a panic, I realized that I would be blowing the wrong way, so I weighted myself back down to earth and am still here in Amarillo. 
Waiting not so patiently for our next trip to the mountains, my mountain man is really tied up right now being a general contractor in Amarillo.  Could I possibly complain?  I don't really think so.  We will just be content for now and look forward to Spring in the mountains.
We will definitely be there in a couple of weeks!
Can't wait to see you... you know who you are!   

No comments:

Post a Comment