Thursday, November 17, 2011

Smart?

As the cool weather turns to cold,
I look for something smart!

Smart cars?

Smart phones?

Smart Wool!



They are a winter staple for me,
my daughter, my daughter-in-law,
and my mother-in-law!

Have you ever worn them?
Tell me if you have or not as a comment.
You need to sign up as a follower to leave a comment.
Your name will go in a drawing for these cute socks!
Value is $18.99
Random drawing will be done in house (literally).
Winner will be announced on Thanksgiving Day and
Smart Wool Socks will warm your feet
by the first day of winter!

4 comments:

  1. SmartWool is my favorite. I love these socks so much. When my feet get cold in the winter, I reach for these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never worn them, but hAve seen them and would love to try them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. > Love the socks and I have seen them but never got a pair.  I love to knit my own mostly but would like to try these too.   Love your site, it’s always good to see the mountains and remember our great time there.  We still have hopes of doing it again sometime!!!!  Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have worn Smart Wool socks before and love them. They make winter cozier!! I can't wait to wear these new ones!! :)

    ReplyDelete