Friday, December 20, 2013

Project: Sliding Barn Doors and Mini Needlepoint Stockings...

Building doors for the storage garage under the front deck has been quite a project.
Much thought, planning and work have gone into these.
The working conditions include beautiful scenery and an outdoor fire.
These are sliding barn doors with windows.
We are still waiting for additional rails ordered at Tractor Supply.
The ones we have work great.
Double checking.
All good!
Four doors are completed and two others will be finished today. 
Inside, I added a few more decorations.
And I finally found someone to 'finish' my needle point project.  I have been looking for years.  Pat Owen from Canyon TX did a wonderful job.  Four mini stockings down and three to go.  Hopefully, I will get Mitchell's, Brock's and Charlotte's made and finished before they are all grown up!

No comments:

Post a Comment