Sunday, January 26, 2014

Saturday morning in the hot tub.

The discussion was Saturday morning cartoons when we were kids. Popeye was at the top of the list. 

I'm Popeye the Sailor Man, 
I'm strong to the finish because I eats me spinach, 
I'm Popeye the Sailor Man

"I yam what I yam."

"That's all I can stands, I can't stands no more."
Who ate spinach because of those tattoos? 
Olive Oyl? Well, I guess it works with "Popeye".

And how did they get this baby?
Sweet Pea, lovingly called Swe’Pea by Popeye and Olive Oyl in the popular comic strip and TV series Popeye the sailor man, is a small baby that many mistakenly consider to be Popeye’s son. Not many people know how and when Sweat Pea made his appearance in the series, but loyal fans know that Popeye found this cute looking boy on his doorsteps one day. The boy resembled Popeye amazingly, and this led many to misbelieve that he is a child of Popeye and Olive. 
Ok, there you have it.

Wimpy, "I'll pay you on Tuesday for a Hamburger today"

Th...Th...Th...That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment