Saturday, May 22, 2010

Broken window, Geometric Images, Water and Fire

Jack learned to caulk
while helping PawPaw
replace a window.
The boys didn't do it.
It was broken during
the porch renovation.
Caulking is really difficult
and something that I am confident
that I couldn't do,
kinda like painting.
Someone else has to do it,
I am just no good at it!

Roger Burrows Images
It is a book of geometric designs.
All the kids love it,
but fight over who gets to color
in the book.
This week it is perfect for Jack!

What is it about water that attracts boys?
They just have to get in it!

Fire is another big attraction.
Gathering  the wood.
Laying it just right.
And striking the match!
This is the really fun part!

Jack helped me with this flower bed.
He is really good with
the placement of rocks!

This looks like a pretty serious discussion!
Knives?
Food?
Games?
I don't know! 

A close second to hot dogs,
a boy's favorite supper is... 
Hamburgers!

After eating,
we went to WAR!
Just a card game.

Jack and I read
A Wrinkle in Time
until my eyes were too heavy,
so he finished the chapter.
Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment