Saturday, May 29, 2010

We're here!

Friday on our way to the cabin
for Memorial Day weekend,
we stopped at Salman Ranch.
This is where I pick raspberries
every summer.
There is a gift shop
and a cafe
and around the corner
is this wonderful nursery!
We found lots of beautiful flowers!
I could have spent half a day
and a small fortune there.
These beautiful flowers
are just perfect for the rock lined
flower beds that Jack helped me with last week!
I wanted to wait for the arrival
of my green thumb friends,
but the flowers began
to look a little stressed
so I planted them
and asked for a quick wave of
all green thumbs over them
as they arrived.

Debbie brought a wonderful new drink recipe
 from Southern Living Magazine.
It was quite refreshing
and presented beautifully and
presentation is everything!

Steve and Mickey discussing
something very important!

Larry and Terry...
thoughtful and cute!

Steve is the official
Chicken Fried Steak cook!

Perfect
every time!

Larry
showing his roasted jalepenos!

After a fun afternoon and a
wonderful dinner,
Mickey pepares for tomorrow.
Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment