Saturday, December 17, 2011

General Maintenance

Because we haven't been here in several weeks
and because there has been lots of snow and freezing temperatures
and because we missed the mountains
and because of some minor maintenance needed,
Mickey the Maintenance Man and I are here!

The first project was the hot tub.
Mickey replaced the filter, drained, cleaned, filled and shocked it.
The water sparkles again!


Next on the water maintenance list was the water purification system.


A new UV light was needed,
the housing is cleaned and four filters changed.
 

Done!
Outside, he started the jeep and the 4-wheelers.
He has been maintaining everything!

Me?  Well, let's see...  Hmmm...
I... uh... repaired his jacket.
And, I took care of some Longaberger business.
Oh oh yeah, I watered my inside flowers.
I was a great support to my maintenance guy.

 

The view from the hot tub this evening.
 
 
 


Wishing you were here!


Tonight, we finally saw The Help!
Missed it in the theaters
 because I refused to see it before I read the book.
So glad we have Direct TV!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment