Friday, December 2, 2011

Just because...

So many of our guests have loved our lighted, electric pepper grinder.  Unfortunately, it has been really hard to find one like it.  Most do not have the light.  It's such a fun thing that we often have a guest volunteer to grind pepper for everyone!  When Mickey found this set, he bought an extra for our next blog drawing!  So here it is!



To enter, leave a comment below about a salt or pepper grinder.  Be sure to be a follower and enter by December 7.  We will conduct an in-house (literally) drawing ad the winner will be announced on December 8!


4 comments:

  1. On Sunday, December 4, 2011, Laurie Belcher wrote:
    > Hi, Betty and Mickey. Your kitchen project turned out very nice. 
    > I tried to leave a comment about the salt and pepper, but do not have an OpenID or Google account, etc. The salt and pepper mills look very nice. 
    > I bet it is beautiful in the mountains this time of year. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a pair of Perfex Salt & Pepper grinders that are made in France. They were a wedding gift almost 48 years ago. I think its time for a new set of fancy lighted electric salt and pepper grinders. Don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need an electric grinder. I find really handy ones - problem is they work for me but not for Bill. Would love to have a set. Maybe Santa will see my wish list!!!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete