Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Move In Day!

The finishing touch.
Grout in the kitchen. 

Grout in the entry.  The fireplace tile was grouted, as well.
Today, I thought that my job was bucket hauler, but the tile guy said that I was the water girl. That was such a nice thing to say about such a nasty job!


Within a few hours, it was time for my favorite part of any project!
Move in!
Move in the dishwasher.
Move in the stove, all 400 pounds of it!
 
The hook ups are a little difficult to get to.
We spent two hours getting it in place, level, hooked up and the 75# door back on.  I see no need to EVER move it again, but I admit that it was good to clean under the appliances!
And, just look at the final result!


What is this? 
Boxes of hand scraped hickory that need to acclimate.
Our next project incoming!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Wow, it just looks amazing. Beautiful. Holly and I enjoyed looking at the photos. She said, "I think the cabin is going to look beautiful when we get there." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. Can't wait to see it. It always feels so good to see your hardwork pay off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Haley! We are anxious to see YOU and your sweet friends!

      Delete