Sunday, March 10, 2013

We added 1 1/2" of snow and I lost 2 hours somewhere

There was snow this morning!  It was soft and pretty and so quiet, so we put on our hats and headed for the hot tub.  The hot tub is repaired and warm and is our favorite place to enjoy our morning coffee.  What a relief!
A little later,
this is the scene out our front door as the snow clouds disappear and blue skies prevail with a little sunshine peeking through.
 While out back, bacon is frying for breakfast.
 Inside, my geranium is again surviving the neglect of winter and I am so thankful for this hearty plant.  Soon it will be back in the flower garden soaking up sunshine and summer showers.
Time to head back to Amarillo, but only for a couple of days.  We are looking forward to our return to the mountains to host a fun weekend retreat group.

  With the time change this weekend, I am living in a state of confusion.  Within two days, we changed from CST to MST (a backward move) to MDT (a forward move) to CDT (another forward move).  I don't know if I am moving forward or backward, but I think I lost 2 hours somewhere along the way.      

No comments:

Post a Comment