Thursday, July 25, 2013

Finishing Touches

Well, for now.  At least until a little rain settles the base.  Then, we will order washed gravel and spread it.
What a job, but we can see the end in sight!  
Having no rain for several days, my flowers were thirsty.  This handy gadget makes watering much more energy efficient.  A shut off valve saves water and my energy!
The energy saving watering allows my energy to channel to moving rocks.  Uh, yeah I know that there is some inconsistency in size, but one has to use the readily available resources.
To give perspective to the turn out at the tree house, the truck is parked there.
Hmmm... I guess that I should consider remedial rock size consistency.
Crissy, this one's for you!  Your project is looking good.
Add a perfect rain to help settle the driveway.  A few more of these showers are just what we need.
Beautiful evening for dessert and coffee on the front deck.
Come join us!








No comments:

Post a Comment