Friday, April 2, 2010

Too cold? Build a fire!

There was a rebellion this morning in the cabin.
I refused to go outside in 20 degree weather.

Mickey agreed...

until he was going stir crazy inside.
It was time for him to go outside.

It was still too cold for me.

What is he doing?

That fire looks really warm.
Is he trying to entice me?

Or is he just trying to
warm up the air compressor so it will work?


OK, I give in.
If it is warm enough for the compressor,
it is warm enough for me-
30 degrees and warming.
And it was awfully nice
to have a fire to keep me warm.
Thank you, Mickey.

We had a good time working together.

And then, the snow came.
It was really pretty.

And at the end of the day...
the covered area is finished.
and we are almost done with the porch.
We plan to complete the job tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment