Saturday, November 20, 2010

All Things Thanksgiving

First, let me be perfectly clear, we are not in the mountains.  (sigh)  But I miss mountain blogging!  And I fear that if I don't post often you will fire me as your favorite mountain blogger.  :)  Holiday posts are the blog norm now and I don't want to miss out. 

Stay tuned for another fun give-a-way soon!  

Here is one of our favorite Thanksgiving recipes.  We love to serve this on turkey sandwiches and on the side or as an appetizer.  And we enjoy it through Christmas!

Cranberry Salsa recipe:



1 pkg. of cranberries
1 bunch of green onions
2 jalapenos
1 cup cilantro


Chop above in food processor


Add:
3/4 cup sugar
juice of 1 lime
1 T. olive oil


Serve with Frito Scoops

Easy enough?  Please let me know what you think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment