Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanksgiving Thoughts...

"Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name."
Psalm 100:4

There shall be "a day of public Thanksgiving and prayer to be observed by acknowledging with grateful hearts the many signal favors of Almighty God..."
1789 Congressional Proclamation

Thanksgiving Day is a holiday for celebrating faith, family and freedom, is exclusively American and distinctively Christian.

I am thankful for... 
  •  my faith 
  • my family
  • my freedom to worship
  • my Longaberger business
  • the beauty of the mountains 
  • our fun retreat business
Please leave a comment with your Thanksgiving thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for the new friendship I've discovered in your daughter. Love her!
    D.Bixby (Greenville, SC!

    ReplyDelete