Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Where is it?

Have you ever lost something?  Today was one of those days.  I spent some time scrap booking and finished GrandKids Camp 2010.  As I picked up my camp scrapbook, I was horrified to find that the last pages scrapped were from camp 2008.  Now realizing that I was actually three years behind was bad enough, but where are the pictures from 2009?  It was a fun camp and the theme was It's A Circus!  We held a backyard circus at the end of the week and had a great time with lions, tightrope walkers, and tricks under the Big Top (well it was a little big top).  As I panicked through my photo packages, I really couldn't remember if I had actually scrapped that event or not.  If so, I should have pages, not pictures in photo envelopes.  Ah-ha!  There in three photo holders were the missing pictures, obviously untouched since they arrived and we smiled as we went through them.  So, now they are sorted and waiting for tomorrow.  I am happy to find them.  Now, where is the invitation from that year?  Tomorrow will bring about another search, I'm sure.  For tonight, I am exhausted and off to bed.   

No comments:

Post a Comment