Wednesday, April 11, 2012

D-O-N-E

It was an E A S Y and fun work weekend!
We really enjoyed morning coffee in the hot tub, grilling, afternoon drinks in the hot tub, good music on the DTV, and making the finishing touches.
Measure twice, cut once.
Adding floor outlets.


To access under the house...


a pull ring is a must!

 
Access granted!


I really shouldn't leave my camera unattended.

One of my projects was refinishing the top of an old cedar chest (not my mothers).  It had developed some water stains on the top.
hmmm... I may know how that happened, but I'm not telling!

Projects completed.
Cleaning finished.
Laundry done.
Truck loaded.
Taking a little time to love this view.

Relaxing on the patio.


Enjoying the covered front deck.


 Mickey's new ride.

Come sit with us a spell!

No comments:

Post a Comment