Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Give-A-Way!

Because it has been a long time...
Because I have been cleaning and purging at the cabin...
Because I love ya...

This cute little box

with two drawers


is filled with two CM mini albums!

Who wants to win?

Just leave a comment to let us know
what you would do in the mountains with this much snow?
(See previous post.)

Winner will be announced on Wednesday, April 11.



Come on up!
Four wheel drive and tire chains
are required on the mountain road today!
Oh, and bring a shovel! 

2 comments:

  1. Christi would like the box, I like the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm cracking up to see that Cory commented on this. I didn't know! Ha! If I had that much snow, I definitely wouldn't want to leave like you all had to do. Bummer! I would stand on the porch and listen to the hush that comes with that much snow falling. And then hurry inside to read a book! Beautiful!
    Christi

    ReplyDelete