Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Completion

 I love a completed project!


The cross tie retaining wall is in place
and actually looks good!
More importantly, we think it will do the job.


My flowers are basically undisturbed
or if they were, it is for the better.

And now for the big reveal...

  
Under the stairs closet.


I do love me some organization
and this system from Target was perfect!
It is listed as a door rack, but can be wall mounted.
Finally, I can see what we have! 

Sale Price
                                                                $34.99 online price
                                                                  Closetmaid 8-Tier Adjustable Door Rack




And a few minutes of rest on the newly designed patio
brought lots of entertainment from the 
humming birds!








Soon they will be on their way to 
South America.
Drink up little birds.
That's a long trip! 

No comments:

Post a Comment