Thursday, August 30, 2012

Raspberry Fields Forever!


Every year, I pick raspberries here.
I spent about 45 minutes
and came home with 4 pounds!
Sweet!


This year, the $5 per pound price included 
a container for picking and another one for
carry out.  This is the carry out.  Pretty flimsy, huh?
I have always taken my own basket,
which they measure empty and full.
I won't go without my own basket again.
The picking container had no handles
and the carry out container had only one.
Poorly designed!
.
It is really hard to lift branches, pick off berries 
and juggle the container.


Prepared to freeze.

Ready to eat!


Oh and my latest project. 


2 comments:

  1. I love this cabinet!! So pretty!!! And I love how you moved the contents of the previous cabinet to under the stairs. Nice!!! This is really pretty Betty!!

    ReplyDelete